Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Bucket List: #9. Check.

#9.  See The Nutcracker

Growing up as a dancer, it's no surprise that I love to go to the Ballet... and especially to see The Nutcracker.  I just think it's gorgeous to watch and I love the "Christmas-y" atmosphere surrounding it.  We went to see The Nutcracker at Bass Hall in Fort Worth about 3 years ago; before pregnancy and kids came along.  I was really excited to be going back this year.  Papa G and Mama Rach took me for my birthday and it was just as wonderful as I remembered.

Sisters getting ready together.  Giving Sissy just a little bit of makeup.  (Forgive my hair) :)
 
  
 
A little mascara
 
Lip gloss is a must 

We ate a fun dinner at Simply Fondue in Sundance Square




Ready to cook her dinner

All of us enjoying our delicious desserts.

AK in front of Bass Hall

Inside


Ready for it to begin!



 If you haven't ever seen The Nutcracker, you have to go see it!  I highly recommend going to Bass Hall.  That area is decorated really pretty for Christmas and they have Santa there, as well as carriage rides.

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment