1. Elf on the Shelf. I LOVE this tradition. If you don't know this story, you can check it out here. At first, I wasn't sure if the kiddies would really get into it this year, but they have! We named our elf Dobby, and they get SO excited when they find him in the morning in a new spot. Of course, they don't really get why Dobby is there and what he is doing, but it's still exciting.
2. Bake and decorate Christmas cookies
3. Go to see Santa.
4. Decorate the Christmas tree as a family.
5. Go ice skating
6. Make / decorate a Gingerbread house
7. Give a gift / toy to a child in need.
8. Go for a carriage ride.
9. See the Nutcracker
10. Make fireplace s'mores.
11. Watch Christmas movies
12. Write a letter to Santa
13. Make Reindeer Food
14. Leave cookies and milk out for Santa.
15. Go look at Christmas lights.
16. Drink hot chocolate with marshmallows
17. Go to a Christmas program / play
18. Get new Christmas jahmmies
19. Go see a live Nativity
20. Read the story of Jesus' birth from the Bible.
I'll be posting some pictures and stories of our adventures of our Bucket List!