Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Christmas Story (through pictures, as narrated by P-Man and Princess)

Mommy made me get all dressed up and is forcing us to take pictures by the Christmas tree. I'm ok with it because I have a black eye and feel it gives me some major street cred.  Although, the sweater vest probably negates the black eye.

 I'm a Princess and Mommy dresses me up like one to take pictures, but I'm not really feeling like being all "princess-y" at the moment.

Ok, maybe I am feeling it...

Nope, definitely NOT feeling like acting like a good little pretty Princess.

I am a ham.  And I have adorable dimples.  Mommy says that when I get older that all the ladies will go crazy for my dimples.  I say they are already going crazy.  But that's cool cuz I like to act crazy, too.

I'm giving Mommy all kinds of good photos of me because most of the time I'm the one not being cooperative instead of Sissy.  But I figured I'd throw her a bone this time.  Plus, she's bribing me with a  candy cane.

That candy cane sure looks good.

Mommy made our tree soooo pretty.

Mom, I told you already I wasn't into this picture thing right now.  -Princess
Mom, I'm done being a good boy for your photos.  Now I want to act like a boy and roll around on the floor.  -PMan

Quit it with the flash, Woman!

I'm going to try and take an ornament off the tree.  I think Mom is distracted enough by Sissy at the moment.  -PMan
I'm SO over this picture thing.  But Mom really isn't getting it.  -Princess

Since she's still snapping, I'm still screaming...

I just CAN'T.TAKE.IT.ANY.MORE.

 Alright.  Fine.  I'll stop screaming.  But don't think you're getting a smile outta me.

On second thought, no I won't stop screaming.

Oh my goodness, I don't get why she is torturing me.

It's the best time of the year, folks!

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment