Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mommy's little helpers

We put up our Christmas tree when we got back into town from Thanksgiving travels. I was excited to put it up this year because I was anxious to see if the kids would be as excited about it as I was hoping.  They still don't really get the whole Christmas thing yet, but it's still SO fun to see their faces light up!

P-Man helping Daddy put the tree together. 

Spread the branches good now, P-Man.

 Princess wanting to help too.

Trying to plug in the lights. haha!



 Princess was my little helper with the ornaments.  She did so good!




I can't tell you how excited I am to see them this Christmas!  We have been trying to do as many holiday things as we can squeeze into these few weeks.  I love making these sweet memories with them.

Much love
E

No comments:

Post a Comment