Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Bucket List: #1. Check.

I told yall about my Holiday Bucket List in my previous post.  We have been doing Elf on the Shelf since December 1st.  One of the things I struggled with was naming our Elf!  With the help of a few facebook friends, we got some good suggestions.  Someone suggested the name "Dobby" from the Harry Potter series.  Of course, being a Harry Potter fan, that name got my attention.  I started saying the name to the kids and they were able to say it well, and it stuck.  :)
Here is what Dobby has been up to in our house so far this year...

Day 1:  on the kitchen table with the napkins

Day 2:  He made a car train on the kitchen table

Day 3: Hiding in the Christmas tree

 Day 4:  Stuffed in a stocking

 Day 5:  Gone Fishin'

Day 6:  Having coffee and donuts
 
Day 7:  A few surprise presents



Day 8:  He made a mountain of all the stuffed animals and hid in it! 


Day 9:  Warming up with hot cocoa and marshmallows

I wonder where Dobby will pop up next!

Much love,
E

1 comment:

  1. cute ideas with your elf! I'm gonna try this with Ryker next year :)

    ReplyDelete