Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful beyond measure

Happy Thanksgiving, Internets!  We have so so much to be thankful for.  I have been doing the "30 Days of Thankfulness", where you write/post/say something you are thankful for each day of November.  I figured today would be a good day to write them all down and see just how much I have to be thankful for.

I AM THANKFUL FOR...

1.  A wonderful husband who is helpful in ways I often overlook and loves me no matter what.
2.  Beautiful handbags, like the Marc Jacobs one that Hubs got me for my (upcoming) birthday.
3.  A wonderful, funny, understanding and all-round awesome boss (who told me he would fire me if I wasn't thankful for him).  I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, so I figured it's better safe than sorry...
4.  LSU Football.  Because without it, my Saturdays in the fall would be far less interesting.
5.  My Lord who is faithful.  Always.  And in everything.
6.  My bambinos!
7.  This Blog.  Because it's cheaper than therapy.
8.  My sisters.  They make me laugh and cry and everything in between.  Yay for sisters!  Because boys are grody.
9.  My Zeta sisters.
10.  All the Veterans who have selflessly served this great country.
11.  Gorgeous fall weather
12.  A great church family.
13.  An awesome brother-in-law, who is perfect for Big Sis and treats me like his own sister.
14.  A great daycare provider, who loves our kids like her own.  You can't ask for much more as a mommy.
15.  Yoga.
16.  Play dates with good friends
17.  Fridays.  Everything is always better on a Friday.
18.  Days when we make family memories.
19.  My lively, funny, precious, sweet nephews.
20.  My Daddy, who taught me everything I need to know about hunting.  Ain't nothing wrong with a girl who knows how to shoot a gun, ya heard?
21.  Fantastic In-Laws,  whose outpouring generosity and love is never ceasing.
22.  Short work weeks.  Like Thanksgiving week.  :)
23.  Food.  Any and all kinds, but especially the holiday kind.
24.  Louisiana, and all that implies...  The culture, the people, the food, the music, the football, the towns.

That's everything so far.  I'm so thankful for the many blessings I have in my life.  Looking at that list, I'd say my life is alright.  ;)

Hope you are all enjoying your food comas!  Happy napping!

Much love and thankfulness,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment