Friday, November 25, 2011

First Timer

Hope all of you had a great Turkey Day with your family!  Hubs and I ate a very glutenous meal with family and then headed down to Baton Rouge with little sis AK in tow.  The bamibinos are staying with Papa G and Mam Rach for a few nights, while we take Sissy to her very first LSU game this afternoon!! I think I may be more excited for her than she is.  It's a big deal going into Death Valley for the very first time, and I'm honored that I get to be the one to take her!  We will be doing the traditional tailgating with some friends and I'm sure we'll make a few stops through campus (bookstore, Mike's Cage, etc...) along the way.  I'll be sure to post pictures when we return and tell you allll about it.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment