Sunday, November 6, 2011

Faithful

Today was one of those days that I was truly touched and blessed at church.  It's so easy for us to fall into our little church routine and soon we aren't really actually listening to what is being said nor listening to what God is trying to say to us.  I can't really explain to you how it was that I was blessed today.  It's kind of one of things that "you have to be there" get.   But I can just sum it up with one word:  Faithfulness.  I think it was something that I was needing to hear and feel again, and it was apparent throughout Sunday School, song lyrics, and the message in the service that God was trying to tell me that.  And maybe I'm writing this because some of you out there need to hear it.  God is faithful.  In everything.  All the time.  Not just with something and sometimes.  Everything.  Always. Is it sinking in yet?  You are not alone.  He is there.  I'll leave you with a portion of some lyrics from the song "Never Once" by Matt Redman...

Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say

Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did you leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, you are faithful

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment