Monday, November 7, 2011

Gee-Ox Tigers!

Whew!  Well, the Tigers pulled it out this weekend.  Here are my twinsies on Gameday morning looking adorable in purple and gold. (Sorry for the crappy-quality-iPhone-photos).




We had a few friends over to watch the game and we had a great time.  There was a LOT of yelling and screaming and I'm preeeetty sure that my neighbors might think that there's a domestic violence case brewing in our home.
My friend Corinna (who is from Cali) said this to me, "Ok, I have to ask... What's up the 'Gee-ox Tigers' thing?"  hahaha! I couldn't help but laugh.  But I clarified it for her that it was pronounced 'go'.  So now we're all up to speed.


And this is how El Cubano spent the last half of the game.  Yes, that would be P-Man's chair he is sitting in.  On our bed.  This is also after two wardrobe changes.  Superstitions.  Gotta love 'em!

GEAUX TIGERS!

Much love,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment