Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Working on the Weekend

***
I previously wrote up a whole post complaining a whole bunch.  But I'll just edit it to say:  Hubs pretty much worked the entire weekend.  Which sucked. 
***
The rest of our weekend went pretty fast.  Hubs worked most of Saturday afternoon before we went to a friend's house to watch the LSU game.  Sunday afternoon, Hubs worked more (this is sounding repetitious, no?) while I braved Wal-Mart with two kids.  Sunday night we watched the Amazing Race (yay!) and then I woke up Monday morning sick (boooo!).  I felt so awful and spent most of the morning hugging the toilet (TMI?  Sorry...)  I finally was able to find my stash of Zofran from when I was pregnant.  So I took that and spent the rest of the afternoon going in and out of consciousness while old reruns of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (circa Kim and Reggie still together) played in the background.


(And just to clear up any confusion, I am not preggers again.  Word.)

I'm was back at it on Tuesday.  But I might keep throwing up if my hubs has to work 17 hour days.  BLEH!

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment