Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

If you're my friend on facebook you might have seen me make a status update once about my bambinos wanting to hold each others' hands.  If you're not my friend on facebook or for some reason haven't memorized all my status updates, it read something like this: "Sometimes my baminos hold hands with each other while eating supper.  It's pretty much the cutest thing ever."  And I know I have to think it's cute 'cause they're my kids, but seriously... Isn't that the cutest thing ever???

We like to hold hands.

Princess goin for the grab.


P-man going for the grab.

Hey, wait... I wasn't done yet.



Heeeeeeey, Ladies!

And check out Princess.  She has figured out how to put on Mommy's shoes.  I must admit that I think this is pretty darn cute, too.


What sweet memories we are making.  Now this is what I call Lagniappe.

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment