Saturday, May 5, 2012

Where ya been, yo?

I know, I know... that's what you're saying to me.  My answer is, "I've been busy, yo."  In a nutshell, I've been adjusting to a new job with a new schedule, while my hubs has been working like a madman while working on his MBA.  Oh, and did I mention I have 2 year old twins that are going NONSTOP???  So there... that's all my excuses fer ya.

For my grand return, I shall begin by sharing our Easter.  This year was really fun for Easter because the kids were really into the Easter egg hunts.  We started off Easter weekend by going to our city egg hunt.

Ready to go!




Focused on candy!

The Easter bunny came with a few surprised on Easter Sunday!



Sunglasses!

Easter morning was a bit of a rush.  Even though I tried to get every single thing ready the night before so we would have time to do the baskets and pictures before church, we were inevitably running late!  I was so frustrated and got to the point where I was like, "Forget it!!  We don't have time to do pictures!"  Hubs had already set up the camera, so he was like, let's just try once and then we can go.  I swear to you... I sat on the couch, he pushed the camera timer, we asked the kids to sit in our laps, and told them to say Cheese.  And this is the picture we got.  One miraculous family picture.  With all of us smiling and looking at the camera.  At the same time. 


After church, we went to have a delicious brunch with da Broussards and Uncle Nick and Aunt Court.  Aunt Court brought the kids treats so they were entertained and well behaved most of the time.  We came home and had time for a few silly pictures before it was naptime!


We have some friends from church that have an Easter party each year, complete with a yummy dinner and Easter egg hunt for the kiddies.  Last year we went for the first time and had lots of fun.  And this year we were excited to be invited again!  The kids were very excited to be going on (yet another) Easter egg hunt and were ready to get going!


Sorry I've been neglecting you... things have just been extremely busy!  But I promise to update you on everything that's been going on!

Much love,
E






No comments:

Post a Comment