Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Day 2011

This Thanksgiving we were in my hometown of Ruston celebrating with my family.  The kiddies had a great time with Papa G, Mama Rach, and Aunt AK!

Papa G reading to Princess

 Building blocks


 Aunt AK showing Princess the secrets of the magical iPad.



We went to Aunt Ann's house to have Thanksgiving lunch and it was delicioso.
 
 P-man chewing on his ball.

Since the weather was absolutely perfect, after lunch we all headed outside for some fun.



And you know Papa G had to relive his glory days of b-ball.

 

P-man and Princess playing with a very old Frisbee.




Princess couldn't let Papa G have all the fun.  She wanted to play basketball too.  
(This is ALL TOO familiar to me.  As I used to watch Big Sis and Dad play basketball outside and would try my best to be in the way so they finally had to let me play.)


Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment