Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Carrie's Quads

So.  I'm kind of obsessed with Carrie Underwood.  I mean, homegirl has got it going on.  On the red carpet, she is consistently looking FIERCE

She can sing a song like nobody's biz!  Seriously, that girl can bring it.

I love that when she is photographed running errands or shopping in public, she really looks like a normal chick.  And by "normal" I mean insanely gorgeous and a perfect bod.  Here she was photographed shopping in Beverly Hills wearing just a simple tshirt, shorts, and gladiator sandals.  And she STILL looks fab.

 But the thing I admire most about Carrie???  Her quads.  Have you seen them???  One word for ya:  BUFF.



I bet she does like 56,135 squats and lunges a day.

 
This was her most recent performance at the I Heart Radio concert last month in Vegas.  Still looking as fierce as ever!  Married life has treated you well, my friend.


Hey, Carrie, can we be workout buddies??  I promise I would get up every morning to meet you for a morning run.  I would never hit snooze on you.  Cuz you are rockin!

Much love,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment