Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sneak Peak: Race Day!

Here's a little preview of our Race Day:

Pink shoelaces from Big Sis.  She thinks of everything.
 
Snacks and toys for the bambinos and we are ready to roll!


Lining up for the race!

Family photo at the starting line.  It's a shame the sun is blinding out my hubs.  And that the stroller screen makes my kids blacked out.  But at least you can see me, right?!  Not.

All the runners / walkers lined up at the starting line.  There were over 7,300 people that participated!  Gorgeous Garden of the Gods in the background.

Mid-run.  After the first mile.  That was all uphill.  Yes, I'm gonna toot my own horn.

And there's the Hubs running with the kiddies.  He did awesome!

We picked up Sissy for the last quarter mile and she ran across the finish line with us.  It was an emotional moment as Sissy, myself, and Big Sis all held hands and crossed the finish line together.

Our celebration bibs for Aunt Ann.  Shout out, Zetas!

I promise to have more pics and stories from the weekend.  But LSU plays Mississippi State tonight so I'll have to fill you in tomorrow.  Hopefully. Maybe.  Ok, don't hold me to it. :)

Much love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment